Before I begin my first "official" blog, let me begin with this disclaimer: Please do not hold me responsible for any grammar or spelling errors in the contents of the page. Also, you may see words that you have never heard of, this is because I have a bad habit of making up words to fit my needs. I will do my best to edit each blog to the best of my ability. Now, off to the blogging:
I have fought the urge to start blogging for months now, and I simply can not fight it anymore. Little did I know it would take me hours to pick out a background and arrange the page exactly the way that I want it. But, I think I am finally happy with my "creation." Here is a little intro into my life to kick off the Garner's Gossip page:
Ben and I have been married for 5 years this summer. Wow how the time has flown! We have landed in Memphis, Tennessee and it seems as if this is where we will stay. I am a 6th grade math teacher at Elmore Park Middle. Teaching middle school can be tough, but it can also be so rewarding. I am currently working on my Master's in Educational Administration. I have learned about myself that I really only LOVE school... when I am in charge. (Typical of a first child). Ben is an accountant at First Tennessee and is busy working on his CPA. He has passed 3 parts and will take the last part soon.
Our life seems to be packed with exciting twists and turns. God has blessed us with so much! We are amazed by his graciousness and know he has great plans for us.
So, this is it...a sneak peak into our lives. Have a great week!
-Sara
Polar Plunge 2023
3 years ago
I'm so happy that you have a blog!! You've officially been added to my blog list:)
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to see and hear about the Garner gossip! And don't worry, my grammar is worse. That is the sole reason I do not have a blog!:) Love the Jamaica pictures!
ReplyDelete-Mandi Burke
I feel like I want to copy you and create my own blog-----It would be so like me to copy you!
ReplyDeletep.s. I love your background--It is so you!