Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Spring Sing, old friends, and tornadoes..what a weekend!

It's that time of year again! Harding Spring Sing- I have not missed a show for 10 years. I don't know if that makes me a big dork or just a loyal supporter of Harding. Either way I don't really care I love going. This year Rebecca (my youngest sister) was in the show. It was fantastic and SO hilarious. If you can't tell from the pictures they are supposed to be "old people." Their show won in all categories AND won best overall! Congrats Reba! After the show I was able to meet up with my family for dinner before I headed back to Memphis.


Rebecca and Ben

Me and Mom


My precious Mom and Dad




Dad and Quentin


Shannon and Kyle


Friday night I went to Little Rock and spent the night with one of my dearest friends in the whole world...Emily (Wade) Wilson. We have been bestest friends since the 3rd day of college. It was so great to spend some girl time catching up with her.


Friday a F4 tornado hit my hometown of Murfreesboro, TN. This picture sent chills down my spine. My parents still own a house in the neighborhood that was hit, but thankfully their house was not damaged. The devastation in the town is incredible.


Hope everyone has a great week!
-Sara



1 comment:

  1. Hey you are really good at this. Yeah that pic of the tornado is one of the best I have seen. We spent the last couple days over helping with the clean up - what a mess.
    Love You - Dad

    ReplyDelete