Since it is Mother's Day I thought it might be nice to brag on my Mom a little. Growing up children always desire to be just like their Mom.. we play house, dress up like her, and play Mommy. Only that dream has never ended for me, I still want to be just like my Mom.
My Mom has always been my rock. She has sacrificed so much for all 5 of us and has always been there to heal any boo boo's or broken hearts. She has offered support and kind words through tough times. But, most of all my Mother has shown me Christ. She has shown me by example how to be a woman of God. She has prayerfully led me through all that life has given me..big or small.
I love my Mother and I will always strive to be just like her. She is the best Mom anyone could ever ask for and will always hold such a special place in my heart.
Happy Mother's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment