Ben's birthday was yesterday...27 years! We celebrated the evening downtown with Ben's parents eating some BBQ and going to the Redbirds game. If anyone knows us, we are the biggest "celebrators." We both have a good day at work....let's go celebrate. It keeps life fun, and we figure we need to do these things while we still can. So, for Ben's birthday we are having multiple day birthday celebration. Here is what we have done so far:
Day 1: Monday I cleaned out the garage for Ben. No small task! Especially considering the heat.
Day 2: Actual birthday! Redbirds game and BBQ.
Day 3: Birthday lunch at Swanky's
Day 4: Home cooked birthday dinner- Chicken rolls at Ben's request..of all things!
Day 5, 6, 7: Yet to be determined!
Here are some pictures from our night at the game. Ben was such a good sport to take all the pictures that I wanted, with sunglasses and without, standing and sitting.....
It was Bo Hart bobblehead giveaway night!

This button was in the card that Ben's parents gave him. He is so funny.

Turns out that Bo Hart was also at the game!

I am looking forward to the next few days of celebration. I would strongly encourage all of you to celebrate the big and little things too. We all have so much to be joyous about! Happy Birthday Ben!
Oh, I love that you are a celebrater! I love celebrating too! (My favorite is "Happy Nothing Day" where we go buy a Baskin Robbins ice cream cake.)
ReplyDelete