I can not believe how many snow days we have had so far this year! These days have come just at the right time for me. I have been able to use them to get papers written, journals and discussion questions answered, and my house cleaned! All of those are normal "stressors" for me. The time off has let me catch up AND get ahead.
I am almost done with my masters! August 22nd is the official last day. If these next 6 months go as fast as the last 6 months then it will be here before I know it.
I wish that snow days applied to Ben, but his job is pretty flexible so he has been able to spend some time at home too. We have watched tons of movies and played lots of games. (Yes- we are dorks and like to play card/board games).
Up next...Valentines Day!
Polar Plunge 2023
3 years ago
No comments:
Post a Comment